Thursday, January 21, 2010

Famous Celebrities (Mostly Musical Ones)


Welcome back to seeing my post... This time, even though this is strictly another one of my school blog assignments, this also happens to be one of the issues in which I would like to stress very much about. For example, I would be expressing my thoughts about a variety of musical celebrities ranging from old to new and mostly English.





First off, have you read the newspaper recently that Lady Gaga's bad romance is on the top 10 and seriously, I have to say it was okay song. On the other hand, the song behind it named All The Right Moves by One Republic is GOOD. I'm not trying to say that I'm biased to either one of them, it's just that my perception of them might be differnet from yours, so no offense if you're one of Lady Gaga's diehard fans. Anyway, I like certain bands such as: Coldplay, One Republic, All american Rejects, Owl City, Simple Plan, Hoobastank, The Beatles, Green Day, etc. Once again, I did not display any female artist not because I hate them, it's just that I prefer male to female because I haven't heard as many songs heard by female artists apart from Lady Gaga and Taylor Swift.



Okay, next I would like to recommend to you songs from the various bands shown: Owl City, All American Rejects, Coldplay, One Republic, Hoobastank, Simple Plan. For Owl City, I recommend Fireflies and Vanilla Twilight, as for All American Rejects: It Ends Tonight and Breakin'. For Coldplay: The Scientist and Yellow, as for One Republic: Say (All I Need), All The Right Moves. Finally, Hoobastank: The Reason and Simple Plan: Perfect. Please if you do have the time, try to find them and listen to them as well.




I'm sorry if I took a lot of your time reading this and I also deeply apologise if I offended you in anyway in band selection and music selection as well. But I'm just expressing my thoughts, everybody has their own perception on the songs in which they like and I have no right to change their mind about it. I think you would be relieved that I have ended yet another long blog entry and I thank you if you read this. So... Goodbye!








Pictures used in this blog entry comes from : Google

No comments:

Post a Comment