Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Food (School Assignment... I Know)


Hi~ This is Tristen once again... I'm sory but I'm afraid that this is another one of my school assignments and I have no choice but to do it. So please endure it if you're viewers from the public, if not... moving on. This time's topic is on food. During this time, I am going to have to blog about what I like to eat and what I absolutely despise of all to digest. First up, the picture to my left, is a picture of what MOST people would hate to eat. (I said MOST). The dish is something containg vegetables such as brocolli and the only good thing is that the tofu in it is something in which I like to eat. Not only that, the sauce used in this dish is actually the sauce used from the brocolli used in the process of cooking it. So imagine the yellowish liquid going down your throat... absolutely disgusting. Also, this is a ish commonly cooked in my household, so eating this everyday, isn't too much of a problem, it's just that why do I keep seeing it appear on my dinning table every night...


Right, the next picture once again on my left is a dish in which I quite enojoyed that night. Even though it's quite simple when it comes to the ingredients, it still tastes very good if you ask me. Basically, this dish is made out of tofu as the fillings and flour hardened to make it crispy as the outer cover. People at first glance, would probabl think that this dish was most likely to be nuggets or some kind of western dish cooked stir-fried, but no, I'm going to have to say that you're wrong. Even I thought that is was nuggets until I tried it out one night and it was pratically so good that I went for two servings of that! If I actually think back to eat, how I wished that I could eat it once more. Also, this was another dish cooked at home, even though, it's the first time I actually saw it.

You guys must be thinking? Why is this guy only showing us food that is commonly cooked at home? Is he trying to tell us that he is so poor that he can only cook home food for dinner. No, that is my answer. First of all, it's convenient to cook home food at home because it's easily accessible without having to counter any major problem. Second of all, it's EXPENSIVE to eat out all the time to do that just to take pictures of the dishes. I apologise if I'm being too rude but I thought that maybe I just had to speak my mind out. For the last time, I'm showing a picture of what I eat basically everyday for lunch, and dinner at home if I haven't already eaten at school. It's just plain rice, together with tofu, potato and chicken meat, last of all, finish with a sunny side-up mashed into bits to have the yolk and the egg white all over it to make it look... unique in some sense. Okay that's all I have for this time and I'm sorry if this time, I was perhaps being a little too boring, but's let's hope for the best and that I do well for this class assignment. So Long...















No comments:

Post a Comment