Sunday, January 10, 2010

Hi... My Name... is...

Hi, my name is Tristen. my dream is to be part of a successful band as being it's composer and guitar player as well, even though I'm still learning. My hobbies are to listen to different genres of musics and try to get them into my MP3 player. Also, my favourite food are nothing but simple dishes such as... rice... and egg too. Last of all my weaknesses are girls as I don't want to have as much contact with the opposite gender. Yeah, you probably guessed it... I'm a boy, a male.

Well, I hope that's more than enough personal info from me, beacuse... that's probably all there is to it. But the thing is that, due to me having a younger sister as my sibling, and because we practically hate each other's guts and despise to see each other's faces, that could probably be the reason as to why I object so strongly being together with girls. Just the thought about it already give me the creeps. And I'm not gay as well, I'm just shy around them. Well, I think that's more than enough to talk about me. And I know, that it must be sickening to see me introduce myself as my first post but it's because of a school assignment that I had to start a blog after so many years of not doing so. But seriously, trust me, my later posts will definitely be better than this, I promise... Apart from school assignments.


No comments:

Post a Comment