Saturday, January 23, 2010

Youtube Videos I strongly recommend (Mostly...Comedy)

Hi! I'm back again this time for another round of English blog assignments! Woohoo! Anyway let's get back to the matter at hand. This time, I think the topic is a little more interesting than the others, so it seems... This time, it's... Youtube Videos, however most of them are in the genre, comedy.

Let's get back to reality shall we. Like I said, youtube videos and I absoulutely adore comedy like for example, go onto youtube and search for a video called Hook on Fonik, it's riduculously, I nearly laughed my head off. If that still doesn't satisfy you, why check out the movies in minutes series by nigahiga where they make parodies of movies, such as: Twilight, New Moon, X-Men Origins, Saw 12, The Grudge and even Titanic plus Transformers: Revenge of the Household Objects.

If THOSE still doesn't get close to your daily dose of hysterical laughter and random actions, then try out another series by nigahiga: Skitzos where they do all kind of random stuff like making a Public Service Anouncement on drugs, playing with fire, smoking, etc. If you're free, why not check out the other videos that Nigahiga made under the 'more from Nigahiga section' where there are sure to be plenty of videos that will definitely crack you up somehow...I guess. For example, the video on why Chris Brown beat up Rihanna and The Shamwoohoo!, together with how to be guides from nigahiga as well.

There are also movies that they either stared in or they edited and these happen to be the only two. Like NInja melk which is around half an hour and Ryan and Sean's nost so excellent adventure. Seriously trust me, these videos will make you laugh... for at least a while... I hope. But anyway, if these still don't get you up and laughing, I have no words left to say to you, I'm sorry I have nothing to say to you... Just kidding. Also some of those videos are purely random which would probably last around a few seconds and even I don't get the meaning of making them.

Anyways, those are the videos and I strongly recommend that you watch first before watching any others, if you do have the time, please don't be afraid to post your comments or other videos you recommend, I would gladly watch them. Also thank you so much for taking the liberty to read this , you have NO idea how much it means to me...Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment